Event management is a promising industry that is set to grow by leaps and bounds, especially in a swiftly developing nation such as India. With the positive changes that are marking the revival of the economy, event management jobs, not surprisingly, are widely sought after. However, like everything else, the profession of event management is easier said than done. A career in this industry involves hard work, dedication, sincerity, commitment, aggression and most importantly a proper theoretical & practical training. It is this very training that helps in bridging the gap that lies between a layman and a pioneer in the arena of event management. The Internship Program at Black Riders is specifically designed for who completed their formal education in the field and are looking for practical training, to brush up their on-ground skills. This hands on training, helps them learn the nitty-gritty of the field and clarify all doubts practically. As well suitable for fresher’s or experienced, graduate or under graduate, professionals from any industry, who want a change of career & interested to make their career in event management should consider a formal training program.
We provide a comprehensive academic and practical training on chargeable basis that includes the following verticals:
- • Initial level grooming including communication & self-presentation
- • In-depth knowledge of the softwares related to event industry such as MS Office, Corel Draw, Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Online Marketing Planning
- • Detailed knowledge of various departments like Client Servicing, Marketing, Operations, Productions & Final Execution
- • Comprehensive knowledge with respect to making presentations, pitching of new ideas, budget sheets, event flows, conceptual thematic ideas and
post event reports
- • Knowledge related to the different phases of the process including planning, conceptualizing and on-ground execution
- • Live Practical Exposure to – Events, Brand Promotions, Exhibitions, Product Launches, Shows, Theme Parties, Annual Awards Night, Weddings etc.
- • Live Videos, Demos etc.
In order to be eligible for Internship or Training Program a candidate must :
- • Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills,
- • Be mentally and physically strong to take on pressure and odd working hours
- • Should be fluent in English
The candidate can be 12th pass, under graduate or graduate, professional or non-professional, from any industry or stream, who has a penchant for organizing and managing events as a profession or hobby can be a part of these programs.
2 and 3 months Email us your complete profile at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 09910014104.
We are also looking for Males / Females, Graduate / Under Graduate, Fresher / Experienced, Fluent in English, Good Looking, Confident, Emcees, Anchors, Hostesses,Promoters for our Events, Exhibitions & Promotional Campaign’s.On per day or Project base work. Do mail us your profile& pictures at email@example.com or call 09910014104.
Thanks & Best Regards
Team Black Riders